Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Meme Time


Simple one: "Top 5 songs that never fail to bring a smile to your face"



1) - "The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)" - Simon and Garfunkle

"Life, I love you, all is groovy." How can you not smile? Unless you're really, really depressed.

2) - "Daisy A Day" - Judd Strunk

As corny as Iowa in July, but as lovely and sweet as a fresh-picked flower.

3) - "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" - The Beatles

A silly ditty about a boy studying pataphysical science. Or was it bataphysical? Well, it was something like that.

4) - "Simon Smith And The Amazing Dancing Bear" - Randy Newman

Not a kid's song, but makes me feel like one, all the same.


5)
- "The Wheels On The Bus" - Noelle Shearer and John Morgan

Okay, and this one is a kid's song, but hearing three year-old LK sing it always makes me smile.



Feel free to try this meme out for size on your own blog, if you wish, but let me know so I can take a peek. Thanks.

No comments: