Simple one: "Top 5 songs that never fail to bring a smile to your face"
1) - "The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)" - Simon and Garfunkle
"Life, I love you, all is groovy." How can you not smile? Unless you're really, really depressed.
2) - "Daisy A Day" - Judd Strunk
As corny as Iowa in July, but as lovely and sweet as a fresh-picked flower.
3) - "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" - The Beatles
A silly ditty about a boy studying pataphysical science. Or was it bataphysical? Well, it was something like that.
4) - "Simon Smith And The Amazing Dancing Bear" - Randy Newman
Not a kid's song, but makes me feel like one, all the same.
5) - "The Wheels On The Bus" - Noelle Shearer and John Morgan
Okay, and this one is a kid's song, but hearing three year-old LK sing it always makes me smile.
Feel free to try this meme out for size on your own blog, if you wish, but let me know so I can take a peek. Thanks.