Blogizdat (Don't Think About It): Very Strange


Thursday, March 17, 2005

Very Strange

I had gone to McDonald's across from the Miracle Mile shopping center tonight for a bite to eat, and was just on my way out the door when a man brushed in past me, rushed up to the counter, panting, and announced in a loud voice that he wanted a Shamrock Shake. The clerk answered that they were completely out of Shamrock Shakes: would he like something else? The would-be customer cursed softly but sternly, pounded his fist against the counter, turned heel and stomped out of the restaurant, flinging the doors open with a loud bang, as he went. He stormed across the parking lot, got into his SUV, slammed the door and gunned the engine, as he roared off into the night. And I was left to wonder if Meth could make one crave a Shamrock Shake. Could it? I'm just wondering.

3 Comments:

At 3/17/2005 10:51:00 PM, Blogger Jezzy said...

Oh the crazy things that people do!

I love those snippets of other people's lives that just leave you wondering...

 
At 3/18/2005 07:45:00 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

There is a reason I do not like to go anywhere, people are just too rude and my mouth is too large to let it pass.

 
At 3/18/2005 07:42:00 PM, Blogger Sola-Man said...

I don't suppose he was a short, pointy-eared guy wearing a green bowler with a 4-leaf clover stuck in the band?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


EMAIL: blogizdat-at-yahoo.com

Make a New Post

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Computing Dictionary
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Wikipedia Encyclopedia
Columbia Encyclopedia
by: